- ClientGum Litter Taskforce
- ServicesAdtrikes, Experiential
What are YOU looking at?
Today we had Gum Litter Taskforce booked in on our Promobikes for some engaging outdoor advertising in Ireland. Our job was to promote GLT all over the country in a fun and effective manner. Our promotional staff were briefed on the campaign details and were able to engage with their target audience on a face to face level.
Date: 10th May – 30th June
Media Used: 2 Adtrikes and 3 Recycling Game Units
Campaign Objectives: Local activation of Gum Litter Taskforce’s ‘Bin Your Gum When You’re Done’ campaign in Ireland
- 10th May -Stephen’s Green, Dublin
- 19th May- Blanchardstown SC, Dublin
- 20th May- Ballincollig Square, Shopping Centre
- 22nd May- Dun Laoghaire, Dublin.
- 27th May- Carrick on Shannon.
- 31st May- Cork City Centre.
- 3rd June – Longford.
- 8th June- Louth.
- 9th June- Westmeath.
- 10th June- Wexford.
- 11th June – Sligo.
- 13th June- Waterford.
- 14th June – Limerick.
- 15th June- Tipperary.
- 16th June- Kilkenny.
- 17th June- Templeogue Village, Dublin.
- 19th June- Wicklow.
- 21st June- Meath.
- 22nd June – Galway County Council.
- 24th June- Clare.
- 27th June – Cavan.
- 28th June – Galway City Council.
- 30th June- Letterkenny, Donegal.
If you’re wondering or searching – “how to promote my business in Dublin?” – our Promobikes are a cost efficient and effective promotional tool. The use of advertising bikes as part of a localised marketing campaign has proven success. Our promotional staff are briefed prior to each campaign day and can hand out branded merchandise and other promotional material free of charge.
For more information on our Promobikes or any of our other promotional products please contact email@example.com