You will be employed by Promogroup as a Promotional Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our clients.
As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our clients’ products at well-known events across Ireland. You will work closely with our team to achieve marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of the products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills. You are the face of the company and you’re proud of it! You love the products and are passionate about building brand loyalty with every guest. Most of all, you represent the company values and bring your real self to work every day.
Rates of pay are agreed with brand ambassadors before each campaign. These are dependent on time, location & tasks required as part of the brand activation.
- Engage with consumers to take part in the brand’s Experience.
- Develop brand recognition by promoting products.
- Register interested consumers.
- Quickly build relationships with consumers through clear communication.
- Report on consumer feedback.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation.
- Share ideas with supervisors about new ways to promote the brand.
- Track customer preferences.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times.
- You’re at least 25 years of age.
- You are fun.
- You love interacting with people!
- You’re full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re available to work when big events take place (looking at your evenings, weekends!).
- You are consistent and reliable – You are not afraid of the responsibility. It motivates you to put even more effort into your work.
- You can be held accountable and counted on to meet deadlines.
- You are extroverted and outgoing. It’s easy for you to make connections with people.
- Punctuality is key.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador or similar role.